Sunday, June 6

 

LINKS: Cranky User

I first stumbled upon Cranky User at Cranky User at IBM DeveloperWorks. Both are different people. Both have something to say about game usability.

The first site is a little sparse for update (last article was Jan 2003) but is deep with content. In particular, User testing basics. I'm definitely going to spend more time soon chasing down the reference links included.

I'm currently craving links to spread out the usability web; and Cranky User has a fine collection of Links. I consider it a challenge to cross-reference all the links on link pages.

The second Cranky User posted a fine introduction to game usability in 2002. The IBM site Ease of Use has lot of useful information including some recommended books.

One of his resource links led me to another Peter, Peterme.com. PeterMe will take me some time to digest. But almost immediately I noticed he also links to Game+Girl=Advance. And for sites you ought to be reading...I think that one is one everyone's list.

I think that's enough info to keep me busy for the entire week. Start reading!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?