Saturday, June 5

 

Introduction and Purpose

I suspect that I am not the only one interested in game interfaces. But searching the web for "game usability" didn't return the results I was hoping. I wanted a community. So I thought I'd build one.

This blog is the start. I will consider it successful if it makes me think harder about the choices I make in the game interfaces I am responsible for creating. I will consider it a success if I meet some other like minded professionals. I will consider it a success if I help someone find the resources to improve her interface.

I will start by building lists of books, papers, web pages, and other resources that share our goals of better video game interfaces. If you find yourself reading this and know of resources I am missing, send them my way.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?